Friday, April 22, 2011

miss u my baby blog..jadi update sikit je

lokasi kejadian: cc (cyber club-dia cyber cafe tp xde hazelnut white coffee pon..dia mcm dalam zouk tingkat 2)

waktu:12.55 malam..afta my weekly ritual...DVD night..i watched love n the other drugs..i felt like hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....ahhhhhhhhhhh...ahahhahahah

hola muchachas..*woteva gia*..

how should i start this entry???hmmm...afta had a really wonderfull REDANG holiday with my psychotic-fun frens...i've started my new work at TUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTifrutti..hahha..no la...n dingdangdingdang..i've decided to move to Sri Alam Condo,Shah Alam..dah mula pack-unpack small2 things n the big2 things like my bedroom set will be send to my new place on 30th..so yeah..MY SHAH ALAM FRIENDS..do ask me to go out n do random things!!I'M BEGGIN...i thing i juz have 2-3 frens staying in S.A..n yet..they are busy with their never-ending business..n i think i should do the same right???generate lotsa M O N E Y..n do woteva i've already listed in my 2011 resolution..n i think since i'm no longer have part time job at bubba gump..i think i should do more workout...get my sexy-ness back..IT'S GOOD FOR U GIA!!

NEXT WEEK..will be my friends'-mating-week..hmm...to my beloved ALIA & GADGET n not to forget AKHMAR + fiance..congratulations in advance...wish u guys many2 happiness to come!mate n multiply ya!!

Owh..last but not least...i found new bastards in my friends list..note to u guys..SESUNGGUHNYA DIA TU MAHA ADIL LAGI BIJAKSANA..biar dia yang mengaturnya...ameen~~

ni gambar redang!yg lain x boleh tgk!!

No comments: