Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Congratulation Ex-Boyfriend


wot a memory..i got this picture from his facebook..my picture with him???no more..i already burn them ALL to ashes

***thinking back***
Every time I look back and reflect..I always keep that memory foremost in my thoughts.I tend to forget the the bad parts.Because I want to believe that the love I give.. Unconditionally.Will outweigh any negative feelings I may have.Some people think of it as a test of character.. (Love versus the Pain.)But it's not meant to be that way.

Remember the good times.Because that's what feeds my heart and keeps my dreams alive.And long as I have dreams...There is ALWAYS hope.... And with it.. The capacity to love.Learning to love is like learning to walk.I got a few bumps and scrapes along the way.It's a learning process. And helps to give us strength we will need to face the trials ahead.While we search for the ONE we were meant to be with..
I believe he is out there..

chapter done.. turn the next page. :)



The sadness never came *a lil bit* I guess I’ve truly gotten over my last relationship. Above, I truly want Hafidz and his wife to be happy together and have a long, giggly, wonderful marriage.


Have any of your ex-boyfriends gotten married? Did they call to tell you or did you find out some other way (maybe Facebook!)? If you’re married, did you call your exes first? SHARE! xoxo

2 comments:

youramoi said...

yup, my ex called mase nak tunang.
n i said congratz.
masa nak kawin pun call jugak.
n i said congratz jugak.
n now call lagi, nak mintak pakai duit 'sikit'.
n i said tak malu ke?
haha..men, unpredictable.

Gia said...

men..sometimes they r really lovable n sweet like cotton candy..but yeah...they can be a total bastard...dun worry...my ex x cakap pon kat i...adik dia yg bgtau..and thanx to FB..FB contribute a lot to this entry..hahahhaha *malu:i stalker*