Tuesday, June 21, 2011

father's day

"When a girl doesn’t have her father in her daily life, she really misses something. It’s simply not enough to have loving mother against the and good female role models in the family. Part of a girls psyche is created by what her father reflect back to her. A girl needs to know that a man loves her, values her, will protect her, and will be dependable for her. It takes years for this influence to sink in and develop inside a girl. And this can’t happen if her dad’s not there much."

Heartbreak!!

My dad and I got along well but we were never very close. To this day I have difficulties sorting through the range of feelings I have about my dad. I have many fond memories but I also have memories I wish I could forget.

Happy Father's Day
Thanx for Everything


lotsa LOVE,
Sayyidah Jahizah Hassim

No comments: