Wednesday, October 14, 2009

!@#%^&*&%$^

F.O.U.R


FOUR MOST IMPORTANT DATES IN YOUR LIFE:
-16th Jan
-3rd Oct
-1st Jan
-11June

FOUR THINGS YOU'VE DONE IN THE LAST 30 MINUTES:
-smoking
-go online
-water d plant (sumpah x tipu)
-smiling to people next door

FOUR WAYS TO BE HAPPY:
-being around with my BFFs
-sleeping
-camwhoring
-shopping

FOUR PEOPLE/ THING YOU MISS FROM YOUR PAST:
-my lappy n its content
-my walkman n a big box of cassettes stolen by "i dunno who"..mcm sial je..
-MYSELF
-Cik bird..now she became ema kamal

FOUR GIFTS YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE:
-perfume..Chanel..Mademoiselle pweseeeeeee
-Rossa CD..pirate pon ok
-a lil black dress..
-poster of audrey hepburn

FOUR OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
-shopping!
-karox-ing
-driving
-sleeping


FOUR PLACES YOU WANT TO GO FOR VACATION:
-Hawaii
-Italy
-Maldives
-New Zealand


TOP FOUR "THINGS" SPECIAL TO YOU:
-My phone!
-My car!
-My tweezer!hahahah
-My heart...(wahhhh...over plak)

No comments: