Saturday, January 23, 2010

from my notes on 20th August 2007

i'd a big war wif bird..but everything is back to normal..luv her heart n soul..today..my inbox FULL..so..need to copy all the messages from Mr X (my love one)
::kantoi suka simpan msg yg manis2::

1)Yang confirm u x stupid..u r very special girl n u r brilliant (see..cakap je manis..last2 tinggalkan aku sekor2 gak)

2)Sometimes kita mengalah doesn't mean kita kalah..we surrender or forgive,sumtimes win us more (good one)

3)Better jangan marah lagi.Nanti nyesal.I mengamuk dulu pun kat kawan baik juga. Dapatkan sikit ruang.Mungkin ada sthg tersembunyi

4)I pnh nyesal pasal ngamuk ni.Fikiran masa tu x waras. Macam2 leh jd kalo wat action. Lebih baik tenangkan diri. Cari resolusi.Solvekan isu.

5)Ok sayang.Ponteng kelas lagi ea???(kantoi2) Jangan nakal2 tau.I sayang u (BULLSHIT!!)

6)Chic,things getting better afta diz.Hopefully bird doesn't fly away.Coz u need her n jet also need her.Mb she can reconsider her decisions.

7)Hi sayang. Jaga kesihatan.Stop smoking and do +ve.Success for feskem syg

8)Well..yes..it's a circles of life to upbringing human kind

9)U'll alwez in my heart no matter how our r/ships going on

10)U r great..nice girl..sweet n good heart

11)Alahai..buat ape nak pening kepala..make life easy...so easy...what u think is what u get..k syg?

12)Make a move?y?Dun make a move that u'll remember and regret.Its a waste and pain.

Sayang..ur future is my future..will always be with you..SUCCESS in life..in career..in love..

No comments: