Monday, January 4, 2010

Gia Persona




I'm Grumpy
I'm Teary
I'm Angry
I'm Soft
I'm Kind
I'm Nice
I'm Naughty
I'm Robsessed (eyh!!tiba2)

I'm quite self-aware.To prove a point, I asked a handful of my "important people" to describe me. Turns out, they all know different ME..hahahah..i'm not hypocrite guys..juz that sometimes...some place..i have to be another ME to adapt wif the surrounding..to make myself n others comfortable...got it??

My mum described me as strong and ambitious
My mates see me as a LOUD party animal
My boss sees sum1 focused and creative
My partner sees sum1 spontaneous & sexy
My dad says I'm intelligent and confident
-
-
-
-
-
-

See??No wonder i'm so conflicted...hahhaha

I know i hav 4 seasons of personalities when I'm wif my man: HOT (sgt vain kan!),cold, thawing & freezing up. But when it comes to rship wif bosses, collegues, family & friends, there are zillions of different supporting roles in my head. All i hav to do, I have to play several different identities to get ahead. Ms Professional wif bosses, Ms Caring wif family, Ms Funny wif friends and Mama Oprah wif my self. Imagine if i were juz 1 character all the time...I'd b a very boring Spice Girls Band!!

No comments: