Wednesday, January 12, 2011

You're a W H O R E

Kan best kalau jadi lelaki..

Best dialogue EVER from Ari Gold!

You’re sorry? You’re sorry for what? You’re sorry for leaking slanderous out of context nonsense about me huh? And then rifling through all my hard work to steal my football team? Fuck you, ok? Fuck you. And now hold on a second. I’d never hit a woman in my entire life but I swear to God in my mind right now I am pummeling your smug face to a pulp for everything you did to me, my career and my family. But not to worry all right. Because I will prevail, because I’m a winner and you’re a whore with more cleavage than talent. And I will not stop untill I destroy you.




******************************************************************
to NOAH ZOHRAB
Perempuan kalau kurang ajar sangat aku macam nak upah orang gang bang je kau ni. Tapi memang x la kan. Buang duit aku je. Lagipun,bukannya ada duit pon.kahkahkah

1.Jangan kurang ajar x bersebab. Do not test my limit. DON'T.

2.Jangan nak tengking2 macam kau tu dah bagus sangat

Sebab aku x cari pasal kalau orang x cari pasal. FAHAM?


p/s-Gia..ingat Sam cakap..jangan balas balik...u'll make no difference..

No comments: