Monday, March 14, 2011

In the mood of SINGING,HUMMING

As I lift my head up and open my mouth, my voice escalates with every tune that comes out. The soothing words bounce off of my tongue and release the tension held within. Even if the sounds aren’t perfect or correct, every little bit helps me get through the day. When stressed, nothing helps me more than singing. My passion for singing comes from deep within my soul, mind and heart. When I sing, I sing with all of me, putting everything I can into it. I have always had a great passion for singing, ever since I was young. Although I am shy and still get nervous and shaky in front of others, in my own time, singing is my cigarette, my alcoholic drink, my escape from all the anger and the pain.

From the time that I could speak my first words, I was singing. I loved to go in the bathroom, close the door, stand in front of the mirror with a hairbrush in my hand, and sing about whatever came to mind. If I couldn’t think about a song or remember the words, I always made up my own verse along the way. Singing and music is my passion. I will sing while driving or being held up in traffic jam on the road, I will sing in the shower, I will sing when I have nothing to do.

One thing for sure, I AM NOT A Professional SINGER




Lagu wajib time karoke..




Lagu kat bilik
i can sing those songs too!tapi nyanyi kat bilik je la..kalau lagu ni nyanyi time karoke..mati kena boo!



Kenang daku dalam doamu
Sungguh jauh dikau pergi
Berpisah untuk selamanya
Tiada lagi senyum mesra
Dan gurau senda

Ingin ku turut bersama
Apa daya ku tak terlarat
Sudahlah memang nasib ku dik
Demikian rupa

( korus )
Ku berdoa agar dikau hidup bahgia
Jangan bimbang padaku nan berduka

Tapi dik kau jangan lupa
Kenang daku dalam doamu
Itulah ku pinta dari dulu
Waktu bertemu

( ulang dari korus hingga akhir )



Bisikan Hati
Dengarlah bisikan hasrat hati
Yang merindu menjelma kembali
Ingatan ku yang telah lalu
Bersama berjanji sehidup semati
Kini tinggal hanyalah kenangan
Di kau hilang di mana gerangan
Tiada berita ku dapati
Hanya ingatan ku di masa yang lalu

Kasihanlah kepada ku sayang
Tiap hari jua wajah mu terbayang
Ampunkanlah segala dosaku

No comments: