Monday, November 2, 2009

it's a life of test



Ya Allah,

Please forgive me for the sins I committed in the past and those I will commit in the future.

Ya Allah,
I ask You to strengthen my iman and those around me
I ask You to soften my heart
And to soften the hearts of the believers
Ya Allah
Forgive me for my shortcomings, for only You are perfect
Please forgive me if I ever got too wrapped in a matter
That I didn’t have time to utter Your name

Ya Allah
Please forgive me for all the solat I missed
Because of ignorance or laziness
Please forgive me for all the fasts I didn’t make up

Ya Allah
I ask that You help me for I am weak
And will only grow stronger by Your strength
So Allah please strengthen me
To fight Syaitan and his whispers
And if I ever fell into his trap
And followed my desire
Then sincerely forgive me
For that displays not only my weakness
But Your greatness as well

Ya Allah..
Please have mercy on me

2 comments:

Suzie said...

Sweetie... You dah repent ke apa ni?

Gia said...

babe..nak kata repent x la...tapi i nak ubah yg mne kurang elok..hmm..sampai bila kan nk jadi x tentu arah..hati i pon x tenang