Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Bye..bye 2009



Wow, hard to believe the year is all done, gone, over. So..this is the last post of 2009.

The first one was on 14 March 2009. It was a Saturday morning, I woke up from the bed and straight on to the computer to write the blog. I was inspired by Chika's blog and I am happy to be the inspiration for a few other bloggers. Blogging has definitely helped me improve in my thought process and even in expressing them.

2009...Some people are settling down, some people are settling and some people refuse to settle for anything. THAT'S ME!!malas sebenarnya..tatau nak citer ape.plus macam agak bz n blur...but..i already posted my 2010 resolution guys..I do think New Year's resolutions can't technically be expected to begin on New Year's Day, don't you? Since, because it's an extension of New Year's Eve, smokers are already on a smoking roll and cannot be expected to stop abruptly on the stroke of midnight with so much nicotine in the system. Also dieting on New Year's Day isn't a good idea as you can't eat rationally but really need to be free to consume whatever is necessary, moment by moment, in order to ease your hangover. I think it would be much more sensible if resolutions began generally on January the second.hahahha..or maybe the day after or...or..hahhaha...

well...welcome 2010.new year.same goal..CHEERS!!

No comments: