Monday, December 14, 2009

Caution: This is not a lie.

my status:You know what I think? I think there's a reason for everything. And I think that there's a plan for everyone. And I think that God has a big plan for me. Just not in this life.

xecca's comment: You are trying to underestimate yourself my dear. God gives doors for us. What we need to do is to open the door ( but dont forget to use your brain before you open any doors ok). Explore your life to the MAX! All the best my dearie friend~


my explanation:
i'm not underestimating myself..i alwez in bad luck situations..i'm born in a broken family..i had a relationship wif a bastard..i need a companion...aku mcm nak keje ngan PBB je..tgk org yg lagi susah dr aku...aku rasa hepi biler kawan2 aku ade ngan aku..kalo sekor2...aku da blur tatau nak buat..People keep going away from me, that hurts.alwez..people that i LOVE said "I have to go," "I have to go," where the fuck does everybody go when they have to go?

i thought when i'm working..it will makes me forget about my problems..but..it doesn't. Work. I thought i have a gift, i wanna use it. Life, life will be there later. I thought when i have worked, and i have lived, life is easy. but..work isn't the answer..aku keje pon da macam palat je aku rasa..sumpah aku rasa mcm palat skrg keje..pk nak dapat gaji ujung bulan je..hati ntah da dekat mne..aku x suka aku dapat gaji dr hasil keje x ikhlas..aku tensen tau..nampak je mcm aku ok..aku hepi..tapi x...aku mmg dissappointed la xecca..lepas satu..satu...lepas satu..satu..poning palo den...naseb baik blom botak..hahhaa..kalo botak pakai syampoo bawang..

my heart said:life and death, energy and peace. If I stop today it was still worth it. Even the terrible mistakes that I made and would have unmade if I could. The pains that have burned me and scarred my soul, it was worth it, for having been allowed to walk where I've walked, which was to hell on earth, heaven on earth, back again, into, under, far in between, through it, in it, and above.

No comments: