Sunday, December 6, 2009

randomness

bila korang kena tagged, isi dan post balik dlm new notes korang sebagai "my autobiography" dan sile guna korang pnye jawapan sendirik, bukan tiru eh. kemudian tag 21 kawan korang termasuk saye ye. kalo takda 21 kawan..? hmm sian korang. ;p

dari sini kita kenal kawan2.

1. Where did you take your profile pic?
karvey's place

2. What exactly are you wearing right now?
skirt n shirt

3. What is your current problem?
hormones problem..me & my estrogen thingy

4. What makes you happy most?
shopping..beach party..holiday

5. What's the name of the song that you're listening to?
betapa aku cinta padamu by afgan

6. Any celeb you would marry?
hahahhaa..ROB PATTINSON..then i'll b GIA PATTINSON ABDULLAH for real..

7. Name someone with the same birthday as you?
amira farhana

8. Ever sang in front of a large audience?
yup..havana,tropicana club house..on my bday!hahahahaha

9. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity?
yupp..fara fauzana esp tang peha..hahahha

10. Do you still watch kiddie movies or kiddie TV shows?
yeahh..tom tom bak...

11. Do you speak any languages?
yeh.bahasa melayu + bahasa gia

12.Do you ever watch MTV?
not really..i prefer E-tv

Chapter 1:
=====================

1. Middle name:
jahizah

2. Nickname(s) (for friends):
sayid..mbok..chic..gia

3. Current location:
office

4. Eye color:
dark brown.

Chapter 2:
=====================

Do you get along well with your parents?
NOPE


Chapter 3: Favorites
===========================

1. Ice creams
choc-mint..ever!

2. Shampoo/conditioner:
clairol herbal essences


Chapter 4: Do You...
===========================

1. Dance in the shower?
nope..usually i juz make it fast!

2. Do you write on your hand?
no..but i love write on others..hahaha

3. Call people back?
occasionally

4. Believe in love?
depends on my mood..currently..NO!!

5. Any mental health issues?
yeah..mood swinger terhebat

Chapter 5: Have You..
.=============================

1. Broken a bone?
not yet.

2. Sprained anything?
yeahh...

3. Had physical therapy?
not yet

4. Gotten stitches?
yeah..

5. Taken painkillers?
YEAHHHHHH..my migrain is killing me

HOW I END MY SENTENCES
===============================

1. I love : ROB PATTINSON

2. I don't understand: LIFE & LOVE

3. When I wake up in the morning: i tend to sleep again..hahahha

4. Life is full of: colours

5. I get annoyed very quickly when: people underestimate & manipulate me..

6. Parties are : FUN

7. Dogs are: T_________________T

8. Cats are: tigers

9. Tomorrow is : tuesday..i'm counting the day..i love weekend

10. I have a low tolerance for: liars..morons..and people who think he/she is d best..

11. If I had a million dollars I : would migrate to UK or christchurch

12. I'm totally terrified of : dying..

No comments: